In the superior suites, which cover 45 square meters, every detail has been crafted to elaborate on the design theme and exalt the design aesthetic. The superior suites have large verandas, a kitchenette, and great views over the surrounding area and hills.
– “Camelot” recreates a middle age English atmosphere, with its rich colours. It can be connected to the “Aqaba” suite.
– “Aqaba” is all about the seductive atmosphere of Arabia, with authentic furniture and paintings. It can be connected to the “Camelot” suite.
– “MalMaison” is a soft pink and peach delight, evoking the luxury and decadence of a French palace.
– “Botanic Gardens” offer a green oasis and a tranquil environment, with their floral gravures- encadrées. The suite can be connected to “Daphnes & Chloes”.
– “Daphnes & Chloes” is a tribute to the legendary couple, with a stunning painting setting the tone for the suite’s refined elegance. It can be connected to the “Botanic Gardens”.
Free Wi-Fi internet access
Simmons Mattresses in all guestrooms
Natural bath amenities, bathrobes, slippers, hair dryer
Working desk, mini bar, electronic safe deposit box
CD/DVD Library, free of charge
Complimentary access to Kefalari Suites’ rooftop Jacuzzi
Non smoking rooms (Smoking is only allowed on rooms’ balconies)
Early bird breakfast
Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service (additional cost)
Personal training (additional cost)
Medical Service (additional cost)
Babysitting (additional cost)
Transportation from/to the hotel (additional cost)
Car rental (additional cost)
Guided City tours/Daily cruises (additional cost)